Human Resource Strategies for Corporations
Our Human Resource Experience
- Eastern Point Consulting has over 20 years experience in the area of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development.
- We have provided management consultation and training services to over 100 organizations and we understand the complexities and dynamics of organizations today.
- We have first hand experience evaluating and implementing best practices in Human Resources Management.
Our Approach to Human Resources
- We help establish the bottom line benefits of HR initiatives and help articulate them to Senior Management.
- We recognize the value people bring to your organization and work with you to ensure this resource is developed and utilized to its fullest potential.
- We customize the design and implementation of each initiative to fit the organization's culture and meet its strategic objectives.
- We establish benchmarks to measure the success of programs and initiatives that are implemented.
Our Human Resources Services
Eastern Point has expertise in providing consultation and training on the following HR initiatives:
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Assessments
- Performance Management Process
- Performance Review Systems
- Conflict Management
- Exit Interviews
- Recruitment and Sourcing Strategies
- Interviewing Skills
Employee and Management Development
- Harassment Prevention Programs
- Management Development Seminars
- Strategic Change Management Programs
- Strategic Planning
- New Employee Orientation Programs
For more information, please see the July 2003 Horizons Article: New Employee Orientation Programs.
Examples of Recent Human Resource Strategies Consultations