Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies for Corporations
Our Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies Experience
- Eastern Point recognizes the impact unwanted attrition has on organizations in terms of replacement costs and customer impact.
- We have provided management consultation and training services to over 100 corporations and not for profit organizations, and we understand the complexities and dynamics of business today.
- Our methodology provides insightful and valuable data that enables us to make recommendations that are focused and cost effective.
Our Approach to Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies
- We work closely with each client to understand and define the objectives of the attrition analysis.
- We provide consultation regarding appropriate qualitative and quantitative data that will be most helpful in meeting their intended objectives.
- We provide an analysis of the data which includes most significant findings and recommendations which address the organization's challenges.
- We customize all consultations to ensure recommendations regarding retention strategies fit with the culture and meet the needs and objectives of the organization.
Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies Services
- 5 year trend analysis
- Breakdown and analysis of turnover by race, gender, department, level, tenure, and location (where applicable).
- Formulas for calculating cost of attrition.
- Development and implementation of programs, policies, and practices to reduce unwanted turnover including, but not limited to:
- Diversity Training
- Mentor Programs
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Employee and Management Development
- Upward Evaluations
- Exit Interview Protocols
- Insight gathered from interviews with identified "Regretted Losses".
- Consultation regarding data systems which support the collection of accurate
and meaningful data for ongoing attrition analysis.
For more information, please see the July 2003 Horizons Article "Attrition: It's More Than Just Numbers"
Examples of Recent Attrition Analysis and Retention Strategies Consultations