Mentoring Training and Consultation to Law Firms
Our Mentoring Experience
- Eastern Point has designed and implemented Mentoring Programs in over 50 major multi-office law firms.
- Eastern Point is recognized as delivering successful consultation and training on mentoring for law firms in the U.S. and the U.K.
- We understand the complexities and dynamics of law firms today.
- Eastern Point is frequently asked to speak on mentoring in law firms and we have given presentations to ABA, ALI-ABA, and NALP.
Our Approach to Mentoring
- We focus on the development of a Mentoring Program that is effective and sustainable.
- We customize each program to fit the firm's culture and meet the firm's strategic objectives.
- We develop a moderately structured program that encourages success in the mentor-mentee relationship by providing clarity of roles, responsibilities, and expectations.
- We build into each Mentoring Program a follow up process to increase participation and accountability.
Mentor Program Services
- Evaluate existing Mentor Program for success and effectiveness.
- Conduct Assessment to understand the needs and expectations of a Mentoring Program.
- Develop communication to support Mentoring Program.
- Design and deliver Mentor Training.
- Design and deliver Mentor Program Orientation Session.
- Design and deliver Mentor Program follow-up and debrief sessions.
- Develop benchmarks to evaluate the success of the program.
Examples of Recent Mentoring Consultations