Mentoring Training and Consultation to Not for Profit Organizations and Government Agencies
Our Mentoring Experience
- Eastern Point has designed and implemented successful consultation and training on Mentoring for over 20 years.
- Eastern Point is recognized as a leader in the field of mentoring and we are frequently asked to speak on the subject.
Our Approach to Mentoring
- We focus on the development of a Mentoring Program that is effective and sustainable.
- We customize each program to fit the organization's culture and meet its strategic objectives.
- We develop a moderately structured program that encourages success in the mentor-mentee relationship by providing clarity of roles, responsibilities, and expectations.
- We build into each Mentoring Program a follow up process to increase participation and accountability.
Mentor Program Services
- Evaluate existing Mentor Program for success and effectiveness.
- Conduct Environmental Assessment to understand the needs and expectations of a Mentoring Program.
- Develop communication to support the Mentoring Program.
- Design and deliver Mentor Training.
- Design and deliver Mentor Program Orientation Session.
- Design and deliver Mentor Program follow-up and debrief sessions.
- Develop benchmarks and metrics to evaluate the success of the program.
Examples of Recent Mentoring Consultations